"deeply i go down into myself. my god is dark and like a webbing made of a hundred roots that drink in silence." -rainer maria rilke

3.26.2011

FUCK YEAH PHONE SEX

the devil and i have been doing phone sex. 

this is new for me.  i've done plenty of sexting.  that's actually how this whole wonderful nightmare started.  i suppose now that we finally got to fuck, we've graduated to phone sex.  i have to smile a bit when i think about how he was the first person i ever sexted with, the first person i ever sent filthy photos to, the first person i've done phone sex with...and how he's going to be the first person i do anal sex with.

that last bit really gives me a thrill.

the first time we did it, i had to go to my car on my lunch break from work.  i loved that.  i am beginning to think i have a serious exhibitionist streak running through me that is just starting to surface.

the second time, we did it after i got home from work.  i was instructed to remove all of my clothes immediately after walking through my front door, and not to call him till i had done so.  have i mentioned how hot it makes me when he tells me what to do?  well it does.  steamy hot.  just the thought of receiving directives from him makes my pussy twitch.

i did as i was told.  and called him immediately after, while walking from the front door to my bedroom.  

"hi baby..."
"hi!"
"are you naked?"
"mmhmm..."
"good girl.  what're you doin?"
"layin' in bed."
".........touch your pussy."

and off we went.  cursing and muttering filthy ideas into each others ears through the phone.  moaning and gasping and periodically growling "god baby...you're so fucking HOT!"

i came several times over.  getting off so intensely hard from the sound of him getting off on the other end.  he came, and i asked for a photo.  it's sort of an ongoing thing with us.  he jerks off, sends me photos of it, then takes a photo of his cum, wherever it went, and sends me that.  i really fucking love it.  if it's on the floor, i find myself feeling an urge to drop down on all fours and lick it up.

but my favorite, by far, is if he manages to get it in his hand...

as he put it, "feed it to you like you're a deer in a petting zoo."

my pussy just twitched again.  i am such a cum slut.

....i digress.

i received my cum photo, and continued rubbing off...toying my cunt with a dildo.  i couldn't stop cumming.  we were texting back and forth as i did it, and fell into a pattern that was something like this:

i cum.  send him a text telling him so.
continue toying myself.
i cum again, and simultaneously my phone vibrates with a new text alert.
i text back.  telling him i can't stop cumming.
more toying.
cum again.  new text alert.
etc.

it went on like that for about five or six texts until i came so hard that it probably looked like i was having a seizure.  and as i did, suddenly, a wind came through my window so hard that it blew everything off of my windowsill.  tarot cards and feathers went flying everywhere.  statues and chunks of gemstones went crashing to the floor.

maybe i should stop now...i thought to myself.  so i stopped.

i was shaking from head to toe.  had to have a drink immediately to calm myself down.

he makes me cum harder than anyone else, ever...and without even laying a hand on me.  his voice in my ear is one tiny orgasm after another.  his dirty texts turn me on to the point of cumming when i shift in my chair at work.

yesterday he asked me via text from the airport(he's on his way to europe to tour for 37 days-more on that in my next post....)

"why are we so fucking hot for each other?!??!"

i told him it was the zodiac.  (it is.)

but beyond that...i'm beginning to believe that what is really going on here is that we've both met our match.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"in the slaughterhouse of love, they kill only the best, none of the weak or deformed. don't run away from this dying. whoever's not killed for love is dead meat." - rumi