"deeply i go down into myself. my god is dark and like a webbing made of a hundred roots that drink in silence." -rainer maria rilke

4.14.2011

whirlwind.

the week following my tryst with the devil was a total crash.  i dropped really hard.  we continued our hot and heavy texting.  sang each others praises.  but i still bottomed out.  big time.  my entire existence was wrecked from our fuck.

he was wrapping up the tour the following weekend...and started expressing to me how badly he wanted to stop through st. louis on his way back to austin.  he mentioned buying a plane ticket.  i mentioned skipping the motorhead show to pick him up from the airport.  i was laying in bed as i told him this.  writhing.  i felt like a wild animal trapped in a cage.

this is only drunken grasping at straws, i thought to myself.  there is no way he is coming back on his way home.

but even still...there was no way to deny it.  we both wanted more.  badly.

i gave up on the notion of him stopping through.  dismissed it completely.  no use torturing myself when the torture i was already experiencing from my drop was bad enough already.  i went to see motorhead play.  i rubbed off in the bathroom and sent him a photo.

i woke up the next morning with a slight sting...he wanted to come back last night.  i got up and started thinking up ways to occupy myself so as not to spend too much time thinking about how he was in my bed one week ago that morning.  how his cum was leaking out into my jeans.  his expression after he filled my pussy is forever burned into my mind. 

one week after he left, and he's telling me his bandmate has pinkeye and they are looking for a place for him to see an eye doctor in st. louis.

i couldn't believe it was happening.

i started pacing around my apartment.  freak out machine.

he calls and asks for my help finding an eye doctor.  i make some calls.  target optical.  35 bux for pinkeye.  we'll meet in about two hours.  he'll call me when he's getting close.

jesus christ i can't believe this is really happening.

i go to facebook and tell my pal Z that he's coming back.  and i am freaking out.  and i need lunch.  and a cocktail.  pronto.

several minutes later she is at my place and we are on our way to a mexican restaurant.  i ordered a margarita immediately.  i could barely eat.  yes i'll have another margarita. 

as we're leaving the restaurant, Z is walking behind me.  she yells, "dude!  you have a giant wet spot on the back of your skirt."  we both cracked up at that.  i had figured as much, having gone into the bathroom to inspect my spinnbarkeit after my first margarita.

i dropped Z off just in time to leave to meet him.  i drove like a bat out of hell, weaving my way down the highway.  i pulled into the parking lot at the same time as him.  magic.  we parked.  i didn't know where he was.  as i got out of my car, he was calling me.  i stepped around the back of the SUV parked next to me and saw him, his back was turned and he was walking away from me.

"where are you?" he asked...

i was grinning ear to ear when i answered...

"look behind you," and hung up.

we started making out right away.  he said, "let's get out of here."  and we walked to my car.

our time was short.  i drove, once again, like a bat out of hell.  this time in the opposite direction.  traffic was thick.  i wove through it impatiently.  i was irritated.  he put my hand on his cock.  we groped each other as i drove.

we had only enough time for a whirlwind of a quickie after getting to my apartment.  i dropped to my knees and pulled his cock out immediately, hungry to take it in my mouth again.  i worked my lips, tongue, and throat all over it.  his response turned me on almost more than i could stand...

"oh god..."

and then he said my name.

i fucking love it when he says my name.

i looked up at him, my face spackled with spit from sucking his cock.  he pulled me to my feet and kissed me again, pulling up my skirt and rubbing my pussy...now a torrential downpour of juices from several hours of anticipation.

he pushed my sweater up, exposing my tits.  he grabbed onto one and slapped it.  he spun me around and i bent over for him, more than ready for him to fuck me.  his cock, still wet with my spit, slipped through the lips of my pussy and plunged into me.  hard.  my legs kept giving out.  he was making me almost fall down from being fucked so hard.  it felt incredible.

when he was close to cumming, he pulled out and i again dropped to my knees to finish him off.  he came down my throat.  i don't know that i've ever gotten off on getting someone else off quite as hard as i did as i swallowed his seed.

i washed the cum down with a swig of ten high, and sat on the couch to smoke a cigarette.

he sat next to me and fingered my still dripping wet pussy, slapping my tits, his tongue in my mouth.  he stood me up, and slapped my ass and my thighs.  it was so hot.  we made out more, he finger fucked me a while longer...but the inevitable text alert telling him to get back to the van came through.  i almost cried.  he told me not to.  i reminded him to grab his phone charger.  then we left.

i still could barely believe he came back.

we kissed one more time before he got out of my car.

and i drove off...smiling.

1 comment:

"in the slaughterhouse of love, they kill only the best, none of the weak or deformed. don't run away from this dying. whoever's not killed for love is dead meat." - rumi